Friday, December 27, 2019

Path To Empowerment Healing Divine Channeled Message December 27, 2019



Hey Be-Lovies🌹😍😍

Happy Holidays……..Happy New Moon In Capricorn……..Happy Partial Solar Eclipse in Capricorn……….Happy Eclipse Season…….Happy Everything….This is too much, lol.

OH My Goodness, there are so many wonderfully exciting, transformational and empowering energies that we can work with….now more so than ever before~~ 🤗

As I was transitioning from being awake (what many call sleep) to sleeping, I received a gentle, yet crystal clear Divine message that I am sharing with you in this video.  I felt this message many times before, however, when this message came to me this time, I heard it as clear as you hear a person speak 😮😳

We are so blessed to be alive during these most auspicious times! Our light is needed more than we could ever imagine.

Ask your Guides, Angels, Ancestors, Guardians, Higher Self, Soul, God or who ever you believe in for help! You can do this!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!! YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!!!

I love you and I am here for you!

LET'S DO THIS!!

I love you 😘🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment